What to ask a Digital Law expert about
Just as we go to other legal practitioners for matters relating to employment, taxes or mergers, a Digital Law expert can help you with the following:
- Ensuring that your website or Internet portal is compliant with the law.
- What online sales require, the rules that apply and the wording to be used
- How to target consumers with become spammers
- What brand must and may be used on the Internet
- What are the rights in and to online contents: can photographs, texts or presentations be used?
- How to collect data whilst staying within privacy laws
- What contracts must be signed with whoever creates, designs, develops, hosts or maintains a website?
- Is a mobile application eligible for protection and what must be done in order for it to be legal?
- Do specific local laws exist for sectors that are usually regulated (gaming, minors, spirits …)?
- And many more questions.
At Herrero & Asociados, we have for years now been working on this and are aware of how fast changes are taking place and new releases are being put on the market on a daily basis, and that demands that we constantly refresh our knowledge and be fully acquainted with the state of the art in the online world.